Do you have extended health benefits? We offer direct billing to most insurance companies.
Please phone your insurance provider to find out if you have coverage. Most benefit plans will cover up to $500 of acupuncture per year.
- Initial consultation including treatment: $115.00 ($125.00 effective April 1, 2020)
- Return treatments: $90.00 ($95.00 effective April 1, 2020)
- Seniors 65+, initial consultation including treatment: $95.00
- Seniors 65+, return treatments: $75.00
- Herbal Consultation only: $45.00
- Cupping only: $45
Children 16 years and younger
- Initial consultation including treatment: $95.00
- Return treatments: $75.00
Treatment Specialty Package Offers
- 5 regular acupuncture treatments: $425
- 10 regular acupuncture treatments: $825
- Acupuncture – Quit Smoking / Addiction package: $300 (5 visits)
- Acupuncture & Laser Therapy combination package: $300 (5 visits)
About Laser Therapy
Cold Laser Therapy or Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a treatment that uses specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is shown to help accelerate the healing process. It is used for a variety of conditions in order to help eliminate pain, swelling, reduce spasms and increase function.
Cold lasers are handheld devices. The laser is placed directly over the injured area for 30 seconds to several minutes. Once the light energy passes through and reaches the target area, it is absorbed and interacts with the light sensitive elements in the cell. Some of these cells are known to be chromophores. This process can be compared to photosynthesis in plants. When cells absorb this light energy, it initiates a series of events in the cell that is thought to result in normalizing damaged or injured tissue, a reduction in pain, inflammation, edema and an overall reduction in healing time by increasing intracellular metabolism.
This is one option among a variety of treatment approaches that can provide pain relief, especially for patients seeking treatment without the use of invasive surgery or drugs. It can be used alone or in combination with a number of other therapies.
It has been shown to stimulate cell types including muscle, ligament, cartilage, nerves, etc. Some conditions that may typically be treated by cold laser therapy include:
- Arthritis pain / back pain / carpel tunnel syndrome / fibromyalgia / knee pain / neck pain / tendonitis / muscle spasms / wound healing