Do you have extended health benefits? We offer direct billing to most insurance companies.
Please phone your insurance provider to find out if you have coverage. Most benefit plans will cover up to $500 of acupuncture per year.
- Initial consultation including treatment: $115.00
- Return treatments: $90.00
- Cupping only – 30 minutes: $45.00
Seniors 65+ and Children 16 years & younger
- Initial consultation including treatment: $95.00
- Return treatments: $75.00
- Initial herbal consultation – 60 minutes: $90.00 + GST
- Follow-up herbal consultation – 30 minutes: $45.00 + GST
Holistic Nutrition Consultation
Our modern society is awakening to a new and vital interest in nutrition. This curiosity is not aimed at the traditional dietetic and scientific field. Rather, it involves an emerging sphere of nutrition that encompasses not only the characteristics of food, but also explores the quality of the food source and holism of the consumer. This new area is called “natural nutrition.”
The principle of natural nutrition is that only natural, wholesome food can produce the degree of health that brings peace of mind and enjoyment of life. In our society, this requires constant vigilance as to what we choose to eat.
The properties of natural nutrients are best summed up in these four words: natural, alive, good quality. (Information from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.)
Sister Elizabeth Williams (Certified Holistic Nutrition Consultant) offers guidance in finding your own unique balance in all areas of your life. Sister Elizabeth offers insight into lifestyle modifications, such as sleep, exercise, and meditation; helps to discover the best foods for YOU to eat; challenges you to think about food in new ways and change the way you talk to yourself about food; and counsels on supplementary treatments that may be beneficial (acupuncture, massage, supplements, medication, herbal medicine).
- Holistic Nutrition Initial Consultation: $55.00 + GST
- Holistic Nutrition Follow-up Session: $45.00 + GST
- Follow-up Package (5 sessions): $200.00 + GST
- Book 5 follow-up sessions and save $25 off the regular price
- Package must be paid for in full at time of booking
Please note: We are not able to bill Holistic Nutrition services directly to your insurance company. Please contact your benefits provider to determine if Holistic Nutrition Consultation is covered under your plan.
Treatment Specialty Package Offers
- 5 regular acupuncture treatments: $425.00
- 10 regular acupuncture treatments: $825.00
- Acupuncture – Quit Smoking / Addiction package: $300.00 (5 visits)
- Acupuncture & Laser Therapy combination package: $300.00 (5 visits)
About Laser Therapy
Cold Laser Therapy or Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a treatment that uses specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is shown to help accelerate the healing process. It is used for a variety of conditions in order to help eliminate pain, swelling, reduce spasms and increase function.
Cold lasers are handheld devices. The laser is placed directly over the injured area for 30 seconds to several minutes. Once the light energy passes through and reaches the target area, it is absorbed and interacts with the light sensitive elements in the cell. Some of these cells are known to be chromophores. This process can be compared to photosynthesis in plants. When cells absorb this light energy, it initiates a series of events in the cell that is thought to result in normalizing damaged or injured tissue, a reduction in pain, inflammation, edema and an overall reduction in healing time by increasing intracellular metabolism.
This is one option among a variety of treatment approaches that can provide pain relief, especially for patients seeking treatment without the use of invasive surgery or drugs. It can be used alone or in combination with a number of other therapies.
It has been shown to stimulate cell types including muscle, ligament, cartilage, nerves, etc. Some conditions that may typically be treated by cold laser therapy include:
- Arthritis pain / back pain / carpel tunnel syndrome / fibromyalgia / knee pain / neck pain / tendonitis / muscle spasms / wound healing