- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Spruce Grove Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese MedicineSuite 215, 636 King Street
Spruce Grove, Alberta T7X 4K5(780) 904-5006
Follow Us on Instagram!
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Treaty 6 Acknowledgement
We acknowledge that our clinic is located on Treaty 6 territory, a traditional meeting ground for many Indigenous peoples. We honour the many Métis, First Nations, and Inuit whose footsteps have marked this land for centuries, especially our neighbours Paul First Nation, Enoch Cree Nation, Alexis Nakota Sioux Nation, and Alexander Cree Nation.