March 2022: Please reschedule your appointment if you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or if you’ve been directed to quarantine or isolate. Please refer to the Government of Alberta’s guidelines, found here.
- Masks are no longer mandatory in public places; as such, masking in our clinic is optional for patients as of March 1, 2022.
- At Spruce Grove Acupuncture, we wish to ensure the safety, comfort, and health of all our clients. You are welcome to continue wearing a mask if you prefer, or not. We respect your decision, and we ask that you continue to treat others with kindness and respect, regardless of their decision on masking.
- We will continue to follow recommended cleaning protocols and regularly disinfect high-touch areas, and minimize your time in our waiting area.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming appointments, please let us know.
Other important information regarding our COVID-19 policies:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. This is important to minimize time spent in our waiting area, and to help us optimize the flow of clients entering and leaving the clinic.
- Please come to your appointment alone whenever possible. We kindly request that companions do not stay in the waiting area during your appointment.
- If you wish to have water before or after your treatment, we kindly ask that you bring your own water bottle at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use at the front desk. We encourage you to observe good hand hygiene before and after your treatment.
We are following cleaning protocols as recommended by Alberta Health and the College of Acupuncturists of Alberta.
If you have any questions on our policies or to book an appointment, please contact us at 780-904-5006. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.