Please reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell. If you have respiratory symptoms but otherwise feel well, we kindly ask that you wear a mask for the duration of your appointment.
Other important considerations:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. This is important to minimize time spent in our waiting area, and to help us optimize the flow of clients entering and leaving the clinic.
- Please come to your appointment alone whenever possible. We kindly request that companions do not stay in the waiting area during your appointment.
- We will continue to follow recommended cleaning protocols and regularly disinfect high-touch areas, and minimize your time in our waiting area. Hand sanitizer is available for your use at the front desk and we encourage you to observe good hand hygiene before and after your treatment.
- If you wish to have water before or after your treatment, we kindly ask that you bring your own water bottle at this time.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming appointments, please let us know.