September 2021 Update: The Government of Alberta has again implemented a mandatory mask bylaw, meaning that masks are required in all indoor public spaces.
We will continue to follow recommended cleaning protocols and regularly disinfect high-touch areas, and minimize your time in our waiting area.
If you develop symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or are otherwise feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming appointments, please let us know.
Other important information regarding our COVID-19 policies:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. This is important to minimize time spent in our waiting area, and to help us optimize the flow of clients entering and leaving the clinic.
- We will continue to ask screening questions to ensure that those who enter our clinic do not have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Please come to your appointment alone whenever possible. We kindly request that companions do not stay in the waiting area during your appointment.
- If you wish to have water before or after your treatment, we kindly ask that you bring your own water bottle at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use at the front desk. We encourage you to observe good hand hygiene before and after your treatment.
We are following cleaning protocols as recommended by Alberta Health and the College of Acupuncturists of Alberta.
If you have any questions on our policies or to book an appointment, please contact us at 780-904-5006. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.